1.Take aloe vera leaves, and remove the outer covering, as well as the thorns. Extract as much gel as possible, and apply it on the affected area, by leaving it for about 30 minutes. Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.
2. Water a teabag and apply it for about 10-15 minutes on the affected area. This can help relief the itching
3. Water a cotton ball, dip it in baking soda, and leave it on the affected area.
4. While taking a warm bath, put a handful of Epsom Salt in it, and stay for about 15-20 minutes. This can help soothe and dry the herpes sores, and stop the itching. If you happen to leave nearby a beach, a regular swim in the ocean/sea can also relief the genital herpes
Note: In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Portalofnaturalhealth.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed.
- RELATED POSTS
- Study found that some common weeds can treat herpes ( )
- New research in the treatment of GenitalHerpes ( )