Home Remedies for Cataract
1. In a glass of lukewarm water, add 7-8 mashed almonds, a pinch of black pepper powder, and 1 tsp of honey. After mixing well, drink the mixture once per day.
2. Apply extract or juice from the pumpkin flower, on the eyelids. Do this 2 times a day, and keep the extract for 15 minutes.
3. Boil 500 g of spinach leaves for 10-15 minutes. Then the leaves out of the water, and mash them into a paste. Strain the paste by pressing hard. Drink the strained juice 3 times a day. The beta-carotene contained on the spinach, is proven to be very helpful in the cataract treatment.
Note: In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Portalofnaturalhealth.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed.
- RELATED POSTS
- Cataract treatment the alternative way ( )
- Cataract eye surgery with new trifocal lens implant ( )
- Cataract Treatment ( )